Halsing Ltd is your partner in product development. We help to bring your idea to the market.
With support from our broad international partnerships, we provide design, mechanics, electronics and prototyping for your innovations.
We are specialized in the healthcare sector. In addition we have broad experience in project management for several industries.
We’ve generated a number of innovations for intensive care, elevator technology, construction, and quality management systems for education, just to name a few.
Master of Science M.Sc. (Technology)
- Major subject: Product Research and Development
- Extensive minor subject: Industrial Design
Master’s thesis: Development Project of a Device for Intubation (grade 5/5)
The studies are fulfilled in following Universities:
- Helsinki University of Technology (current Aalto University), the Department of Machine Engineering
- University of Art and Design in Helsinki (current Aalto University), the Department of Industrial Design
- University of Ljubljana, Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Industrial Design Department
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Machine Engineering
Reserve Officer Training Corps (1999)
As much as we enjoy planning, we want to get things done. That’s why we use agile methods to take your product idea all the way to the international market.
How can we do all this?
Innovation and project management are key to our business approach. We bring new ideas to the table and understand how they should be implemented.
We are familiar with various official regulations, such as the EU Medical Device Regulation MDR 2017/745, General Data Protection Regulation GDPR 2016/679 and with standards ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, among others. So we will implement CE marking and quality management systems for your products.
Over the years we’ve also done quite a lot of applications for funding. Halsing Ltd is listed as one of the Business Finland Innovation Voucher service providers.
If you are interested please contact us! We’ll provide you a feasibility and cost analysis free of charge.
email@example.com | +358 44 55 999 66
Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress